Welcome to Creekside Campground, we are a relaxed, friendly, family campground located near the beautiful Black Hills and Bear Butte on Bear Butte Creek.
Close to where you want to go. Right where you want to be!
Enjoy Our Amenities!
- Grass tent camping with Shade Shade Shade
- Great access, right off Hwy 79
- Our facilities – clean bathrooms with flush toilets and hot showers
- Delicious fresh cooked meals
- Convenience store – food, beverages, ice & supplies
- Cabins – (air conditioned, electricity, bed, chair)
- RV Electrical and Water Hookups
- RV Dump Station or Pump at Site for Fee
- RV Self- Contained Sites (vehicle with bathroom/water) Water and Dump Station.
- Quiet, please after 10PM, we are a sleeping campground
- Plenty of camping space, picnic tables, leg room and a relaxed atmosphere
- Washer/Dryer in Bathrooms
- Shuttle bus
- Loading/Unloading Ramp
- No refunds after June 15th, refunds prior to June 15th are subject to a 20% fee.
Family Owned & Operated by
Toby, Connie, Kurt, Kamette
P.O. Box 366, Sturgis, SD 57785
Phone (605) 347-9061
Toll Free (866) 347-2137